Best VPNs You Can Install In 2021
Installing a VPN on your computer can be the way to access content from other countries, in addition to browsing safely and more anonymously.
However, when it comes to choosing the right VPN, you will find that there are many different options. Therefore, in this article we offer you our selection of the best VPNs available in 2021.
Although there are many free VPN services , it is advisable to also consider a paid VPN if you are going to use it a lot. The prices of subscriptions to a VPN are usually quite affordable and the service you receive is much more complete than with a free VPN.
On the other hand, if you are already clear that you want to install a VPN, you will have to carry out the next step: choose the appropriate VPN.
For this reason, we have tested different VPN services in order to offer you our selection of the best VPNs.
In some respects it can be difficult to decide your priorities: cost per month, connection speed, number and location of servers, number of applications on offer, quality of technical support, and other factors.
What Is The Best VPN?
- And you probably don’t have time to analyze the finer details of each VPN service. We know that all you really want to know is what is the best value. So here are four that should be on your candidate list for the reasons listed below.
- Best Overall VPN: NordVPN
- Best Premium VPN: ExpressVPN
- Best Value VPN: Surf Shark
- Most countries covered: PureVPN
- If you want to know more, here is our selection of the 10 best VPNs, as well as more detailed buying advice if you care about the finer points.
Also Read : Everything You Need To Know About Landing Page
- NordVPN is one of the easiest VPNs to use as it has a simple design accompanied by a search service that makes everything even easier than you thought.
- Being located in Panama, it becomes an ideal service to take care of your privacy.
- It also includes a kill switch that will stop your Internet connection in case the VPN stops working, so your privacy is guaranteed at all times.
- NordVPN allows you to connect to the US version of Netflix and also has more than 1,095 servers in 61 different countries, which will undoubtedly help you find the server that best suits your needs.
- The service comes with a new ad-blocker and a malware protector that will also be very useful for you.
- It’s not the cheapest VPN of all the options, but its premium interface , large number of servers, and wide variety of features make that little extra price worth it.
- Simple but very fast. Although ExpressVPN is one of the more expensive VPNs on this list, its ease of use and wide variety of tools make it worth the price.
- The speed and efficiency with which its technical team solves the problems of its users gives this VPN all the confidence necessary for you to decide to purchase it.
- You can also access the content of the North American version of Netflix, and in case you have any kind of problem, you can be sure that the technical team will give you a quick solution as soon as you contact them.
- ExpressVPN does not store any type of registry, in addition its headquarters in an area as neutral as the British Virgin Islands (a territory located outside the group of 14 Eyes about which we speak lines below) makes the privacy offered by this VPN even more exclusive.
- You can get ExpressVPN for your router and it also has a kill switch called Network Lock that will keep you protected in case your VPN connection fails.
- This service also offers extensions available for your Chrome or Firefox browsers.
- Relatively new to the VPN space, Surfshark’s subscriber base is growing rapidly, and it’s not hard to understand why. With a simple interface, very competitive prices and a good range of features, it is an option to consider despite the low speeds.
- 800 servers in 50 countries
- Works with Netflix and other streaming services Off switch
- Unlimited simultaneous connections
- Available mobile apps and browser extensions
- Located in the British Virgin Islands with a strict no-log policy and a MultiHop feature, it is ideal for those concerned about privacy, as well as avoiding geo-restricted streaming services .
- You’ll also find an ad blocker available, as well as Chrome and Firefox browser extensions and a Fire TV app. On Windows and Android, the Whitelister feature lets you choose which apps you want to bypass the VPN for, which can be useful for mobile banking apps.