What Is The Best Android TV Box?
Among the many Android TV boxes on the market, deciding which one to buy can be confusing.
Our experts have done the hard work for you and have compiled this list of the 10 best Android TV boxes that you will be able to buy in 2022.
And that’s what you need to make a smart purchase, isn’t it?
What Is The Best Android TV Box?
SUPERPOW MXQ PRO Max – Best of all
RAM : 4 GB
ROM : 32 GB
If you have decided to consult this comparison with the aim of discovering the best Android TV box of the moment, then we will not disappoint you. The SUPERPOW MXQ PRO Max invites you to have fun like never before by taking advantage of the most popular applications and a host of other features that few models on the market can boast of offering.
By running Android 8.1 Oreo, with this model you can make a cross on the old bugs that could have serious impacts on the pleasure of use of the Android TV box. This template promises to be more responsive and perfectly suited to all your favorite apps on the Play Store. Moreover, its test was a real success as the space of 32 GB expandable up to 128 GB with an SD card will allow you to install the maximum application without any compromise.
To run this box in the best conditions, the manufacturer has made sure to equip it with 4 GB of RAM. But still, its latest generation Wifi connection will allow you to enjoy 4K HDR without any interruptions. You will quickly have the best opinions on this IPTV box by feasting on Netflix with a magnificent image rendering.
We can also only salute its very intuitive interface that allows you to navigate with great ease between the many options available. Also note that with the presence of a USB 2.0 port and a 3.0 port, you can make its use even more convenient by connecting your mouse and keyboard to it. If you want to buy the best Android TV box for 2019, you now know which model to choose.
- Our first recommendation in this ranking
- Very responsive TV box with its quad-core processors and 4 GB of RAM
- Allows storing a large number of applications with its internal memory of 32 GB expandable up to 128 GB with an SD card
- Runs with the latest version of Android 8.1 Oreo
- Has a USB 2.0 port and a 3.0 port that can be used to connect a keyboard and mouse
- Offers a very intuitive interface to easily navigate between the different options
- Comes with a very ergonomic remote control
- Android TV box with a stronger and more stable Wifi signal to enjoy 4K HDR in the best conditions
- The remote control is not very responsive
- Would have been even better with a notice in French
GooBang Doo – Best Value for Money
RAM : 2 GB
ROM : 16 GB
The Android TV box Goo Bang Doo is a safe bet for those who want to enjoy streaming videos on their TV with the best value for money. Powerful and comfortable to use while letting you enjoy videos in 4k Ultra HD, for its contained price it would be a shame to miss this box for 2019.
By embedding a quad-core processor supported by 2 GB of RAM, this Android TV box performs well in all circumstances. In addition, with the Android 7.1.2 operating system, you will enjoy smooth and stable processing on the various tasks you submit to it. This allows you to fully exploit its potential knowing that the gateway’s codecs are fully capable of playing all media formats, including 4K videos. Which is remarkable for its cheap price.
Also, you have 16 GB of ROM memory to store your movies, images and songs. This is then expandable up to 128 GB to allow you to add as much data and applications as you wish without putting yourself in the embarrassment of having to choose each time between the files to be deleted. And given its cheap price, users have only given the best opinions on this Android TV box.
And to use it in the best comfort, the Chinese brand spoils the user by accompanying this box with a mini keyboard that will serve as a remote control. Despite its compact size, its buttons are large enough to let you handle it in the best possible comfort. If you want to bet your money on a model that is really worth its cost in this comparison of the best Android TV boxes, turn to the Goo Bang Doo without hesitation
- Android TV box offering the best value for money in this comparator
- Equipped with a quad-core processor supported by 2 GB of RAM guaranteeing great responsiveness in all circumstances
- Equipped with 16 GB of internal memory expandable up to 128 GB with an SD card to store the maximum number of applications and files
- Runs on Android 7.1.2 providing more features and great stability
- Box TV offering a very intuitive interface
- Comes with a mini Bluetooth keyboard for easy use
- Can play a large number of media formats including 4K Ultra HD videos
- Some apps are only available in English
- Would have been better with backlit keyboards
Bqeel – Excellent user experience
RAM : 4 GB
ROM : 64 GB
To enjoy streaming movies in the best conditions, having a powerful Android TV box is the winning formula. You will then discover through this comparison that the Bqeel is indeed one of the best Android TV boxes to acquire for 2019 due to its high-end performance.
Apart from running Android 8.1, this box is equipped with a powerful 4-core processor supported by 4 GB of RAM. In other words, no application as heavy as it is can resist it and the playback of videos shows great fluidity. This has also allowed this box to obtain the best opinions during its test.
To store your recorded series, your images or your favorite applications, you have 64 GB of internal memory at your disposal. Which is still very comfortable if you want to install a large number of applications without ever running out of space. But still, it is quite possible for you to associate the box with an SD card of up to 128 GB.
And the best part is that the Bqeel Android TV box uses advanced technology to minimize bandwidth consumption when watching 4K videos. You will then benefit from fluid, colorful and well-contrasted images without this having an impact on your connection. With such characteristics, this box guarantees you to spend pleasant moments in front of your television.
- Equipped with a quad-core processor and 4 GB RAM guaranteeing very smooth and responsive operation
- Android TV box with 64 GB of internal memory, which is more than enough to store a large number of applications
- Expandable ROM memory up to 128 GB
- Rich in connectors, namely 1 USB 2.0 port, 1 USB 3.0 port, 1 HDMI port and 1 SPDIF port and 1 Ethernet port
- Very intuitive interface with Android 8.1
- TV box equipped with Bluetooth 4.0 technology allowing it to be connected with a mini keyboard or a wireless headset
- Compact design makes it easy to find a place
- User manual not very clear
- The remote control lacks a bit of ergonomics
KMCBOX X96 – The perfect companion for your 4K TV
RAM : 2 GB
ROM : 16 GB
To optimize the basic functions of your TV, there is no better way than to associate it with an Android TV box. With this in mind, we suggest you pay attention to the KMCBOX X96 which has met the expectations of the most demanding users by combining performance and ease of use.
This TV box is not likely to disappoint you with its quad-core cortex-A53 processor and its 2 GB RAM ensuring ultra-fast use. In addition, its Mali-450 graphics card is responsible for providing you with breathtaking image quality. Its test confirms that this Android TV box is really the best choice for enjoying 4K videos without any worries of slowdown or distortion.
But still, it is an ally of choice to take advantage of a maximum of services on the Play Store as its internal memory of 16 GB will allow you to comfortably install the most popular applications. If that’s not enough for you, you can always associate this Android TV box with an SD card of up to 128 GB. This is more than enough to install the most space-demanding games.
Finally, to make Android 6.0 navigation even more user-friendly than it already is, this box comes with a mini keyboard in addition to its remote control. Even children will have no trouble handling it without great effort because of its beautiful ergonomics. Join the opinions of many other users satisfied with the KMCBOX X96 Android TV box by installing it in your living room.
- Very responsive Android TV box with its quad-core processor and 2 GB of RAM
- Allows you to comfortably install the most popular applications with its 16 GB of ROM
- Internal memory expandable up to 128GB with SD card
- Performs very well for playing videos in 4K
- TV box with 2 USB 2.0 ports to connect a keyboard and mouse
- Comes with a mini keyboard for even easier navigation
- Very intuitive Android 6.0 interface
- Compact design making it pleasantly discreet
- Range of the remote control could be improved
- Some users would have liked to have a notice.