CPU: What Are The Best Of 2021?
Having a good CPU is essential for any computer. It doesn’t matter if you buy a desktop or a laptop, the CPU is the basis of its operation. However, not all offer the same performance or are equally suited to different usage scenarios. Therefore, if you are going to buy one you must do it with head.
- In the event that you are a gamer or use your computer for professional purposes, you will need a powerful CPU. The performance palette differs from one model to another (and also from one brand to another).
- We will delve into all of this below, hoping it will be useful to you.
The Most Important
- To buy one of the CPUs on the market you must be clear about what you are looking for. A CPU intended for gaming is not the same as one intended for multimedia or graphic design tasks.
- Learning to assess aspects such as voltage, cache or processor cores will help you understand exactly what you are looking for.
- You have endless options, both from Intel and AMD.
- The compatibility of the CPU you want to buy is key. Not only to avoid investing money in a product that will fail, but to guarantee optimal performance and, what is much more important, adjusted to what you really want.
The Best CPUs On The Market: Our Recommendations
- The best CPUs of 2021 do not depend solely on the base frequency and turbo they have. Many factors influence its performance. For example, the internal architecture is critical and many users tend to overlook it.
- Therefore, we have tried to put together the five best CPUs of 2021 in terms of variety.
Also Read : The Importance Of Security Updates
The Best CPU To Optimize Cooling
- Cooler Master Hyper H412R CPU Heatsink Low Profile Cooling System, Direct Contact Technology, 4 Copper Heat Pipes, Compact Aluminum Heatsink with 92mm PWM Fan, Intel and AMD Compatible
The best High-End CPU
- Intel Core i7-8700 Smart Cache – Processor up to 4.60 GHz, 8th Gen Intel Core i7, 3.2 GHz, 12 MB, LGA 1151 (Socket H4), PC, 14 nm, i7-8700
The Most Powerful CPU
- AMD Ryzen 5 2600X – Wraith Spire Heatsink Processor (19MB, 6 Core, 4.25GhZ Speed, 95W)
The Most Compact CPU
- Beelink BT3 Pro II Mini PC Desktop Support Windows 10 Home System, 4GB RAM, 64GB eMMC ROM, Intel Atom x5-Z8350 Processor, Dual-Band WiFi, Gigabit Ethernet, HDMI / USB / SD / VGA Output
The Best Tower CPU
- GELID Solutions Phantom – Dual Tower Heat Sink with 2 PWM Fans. Intel & AMD compatible – TDP 200W. Thermal paste included.
Buying Guide: What You Should Know About CPUs
- A CPU is made up of various elements that determine its quality. On the other hand, Intel and AMD stand as the main firms in its manufacture and distribution. Knowing everything that surrounds CPUs is key to making a good purchase Intel Core CPU or AMD CPU?
- Today, Intel processors and AMD processors dominate the market. Obviously, the range of options is very wide to determine which brand is better.
- Depending on what you are looking for, as well as your budget, you will have to opt for some of the best CPUs of 2019, but you will have to discard, even if it weighs you, others.
- However, although it is not possible to perform an analysis of each and every one of the possibilities of Intel Core and AMD CPUs, we can offer you a general table.
- In it we collect the advantages and disadvantages of both brands. Use it as a starting point when deciding to invest in one of the best CPUs.